15 October 2008

Beauty Pant Set and Corduroy Jumper

Navy corduroy pants with kanji embroidery. Just a simple ringer t-shirt to match, but I really love the flower print on this knit. I made her a pair of pants last year from this knit fabric and have been looking at it sitting on the shelf for many months, so I finally decided to sew something else from it. I really love how this set turned out.


I've been looking for a simple jumper pattern for her for some time and I think I may have found it (Ottobre 03/04). I've had this almost finished for at least a month and finally got around to putting button holes and buttons on it yesterday. It's made out of wonderful stretch corduroy that I love so much! She was really hamming it up for the camera...or maybe just laughing at Daddy playing peek-a-boo behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment