28 September 2008

More clothes...

Pink T-shirt with brown pixie embroidery. This color will match a few things she has, so I wanted to keep the embroidery simple.

Retro bunny cross-front shirt. One of my very favorite knit fabrics!! I'm thinking about making her some red corduroy pants to wear with this.

Owl pant set. I made the pants awhile ago, but just got around to making the matching shirt. I really like how this set looks together! She loves to point at the embroidery and say, "owl."


My favorite outfit!! I loved this butterfly fabric from the moment I saw it. The skirt has eyelet lace around the hem...I love eyelet! The butterfly embroidery is perfect for this skirt, at least I think it is! I'm loving this set...even if I'm not loving the pics of her wearing it. She wasn't cooperating, so the pics don't do the outfit justice. I'm going to try again to get some more pics of her wearing this later on...hopefully she'll cooperate next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment